top of page

City seeks input on how to use housing funds

The city is expecting to receive approximately $1.6 million in federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) over the next five years to address housing and community needs in the city.

The Community Development Block Grant funds are used for community development, public services and housing projects that meet HUD guidelines

The city is seeking input from residents regarding how the federal funds should be allocated. Residents are invited to fill out a survey on the city’s website. Completed surveys must be submitted to City Hall no later than Thursday, Jan. 30.

City officials said the survey has several options to choose from. However, they are also interested in different ideas from residents.

Once completed, you can save the survey and email it back, mail it to City Hall at 10200 Slater Ave., Fountain Valley, CA 92708, or drop it off at any city facility.


Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page