JMG Security Systems’ 23rd annual Benefit Golf Tournament to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley is set for May 16 at Mile Square Golf Course.
The fundraiser benefits more than 10,000 children at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley.
Cost to golf is $175 per player, which includes green fees, cart, range balls, lunch, tournament gift, goody bag, corporate sponsor gift, on-course snacks and beverage stations, dinner and trophies and chances to win four hole-in-one prizes provided by the HB Auto Dealers Association.
A $50 opportunity package includes 20 opportunity drawing tickets, three Mulligans, putting contest entry and more.
You can also sponsor a child at the club’s Oak View branch in HB for an entire year for a $250 donation. Several sponsorships, ranging from $2,500 platinum sponsorships to $195 tee sponsorships.
Funds raised help the Boys & Girls Clubs provide:
• Homework help, tutoring, STEM and reading programs that help them succeed in school.
• Character and leadership development programs that teach kids to become great friends and neighbors.
• Health and life skills programs that teach kids to make healthy, smart life choices and provide nutritious food for hungry kids each day.
• Sports, fitness, and recreation programs that get kids active and using their time in positive ways.
• Arts programs that enrich children’s lives and encourage their creativity.
Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. A shotgun start is set for 1 p.m. The event concludes with a mixer at 5:30 p.m. and a dinner and awards at 6 p.m.
More information: Call Ken Jacobs at JMG at (800) 900-4JMG or register with Sue at email@example.com.